Walk on By (Denim on Denim Look 3)

Ello all, today I'm happy sad to say this is my last day of my Denim Mini Series. Although I did have fun challenging myself to get out of my comfort zone with these past posts, it was MEGA hard. LOL. But I hope I ended the trilogy looks on a strong note. I wanted to do a layered denim look just like I did with the first one but a more fem take with this mini skirt. If you are not a first time visitor on my blog, you will know I absolutely LOVE this jacket. It's like the third time wearing it on this site. Sorry. lol. ANYWHO, I hope you adore this outfit and enjoyed my Denim on Denim looks these past few days ! Hugs&kisses -Ashlie.

P.S. Does the girl on the right look familiar? If you are curious about her Style Card Click Here !

Clothing Credits
Hair: Elikatira by Elikapeka Tiramisu
Head/Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio (Final Release Coming Soon)
Earrings: LaGyo by Gyorgyna Larnia (NEW) (Arcade Gacha March 2014)
Jacket: Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio (Marketplace)
Top: Fishy Strawberry by Fae Eriksen
Skirt: Rebel Gal by Bodygossip (Not available)
Bag: FAUN by Explicitfame
High Socks: Tres Blah by Julliette Westerburg
Shoes: SIX BOIS by Celena Galli

Comments

Popular Posts