On The Go (Denim on Denim Looks 2)

Hello all, This is my second installment of the Denim Mini Series. These two looks I didn't go as denim crazy as I did with the first one. I didn't want to overwhelm the shot with too much denim since there are two looks. Never the less, I did incorporate two items of denim. It's so hard to come up with a denim on denim look without it clashing but I hope I pulled it off. I hope you like and stay tuned for my last denim look post !
P.S. Does the girl on the left look familiar? If you want to know know her style card, Click Here !

Clothing Credits !
Look One
Hair: Chemistry by Kimberlee Miles
Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio (Not Available)
Top: Overhigh by Marry Lemur
Skirt: Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio
Tied Shirt: COCO by Cocoro Lemon
Shoes: Leverocci by Jin Elfan
Pose: Glitterati by Katey Coppola
Look Two
Hair: Eaters Coma by Kumii Yoshikawa
Head/Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio (Final Release Coming Soon)
Jacket: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio
Top: Gato by Lalu Bonetto
Bag: U.F.O by Charming Meiler
Jeans: Emery by Sunami Beck
Shoes: Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio

Comments

Popular Posts