My Creative Reality (Denim Series Look One)

Hello Everyone ! Sorry for the week hiatus, but I was cooking up something special with a sudden RL inspiration I had. DENIM ON DENIM ! It might not be a new concept to some, but for me, it is. I was never a big fan of it myself and never thought of playing with. But a post from a RL blog I frequent changed that for me. She featured a women in an outfit LAYERED in denim and I absolutely fell in love with it. So I decided to challenge myself and come up with several looks that have two or more denim items in it. I thought that this was the best outfit to kick start it. I hope you guys enjoy my mini denim series.

P.S. This was also I great opportunity to show of some of the Home and Arcade Gacha stuff I acquired over the years. I like decorating sometimes. Let me know if you guys like this from me. :D
HOME CREDITS.
Table Area
Toast Man: MishMish by Aime Takaaki (NEW)(Arcade Gacha March 2014)
Toaster: Oyasumi (RARE) by Kenzo Gateaux (NEW) (Oneword Bi-Monthly Event)
Plate Toast: Oyasumi by Kenzo Gateaux (NEW) (Oneword Bi-Monthly Event)
Bag Croissants: Lark by Sienia Trevellion (NEW)(Arcade Gacha March 2014)
Croissants Person: MishMish by Aime Takaaki (NEW)(Arcade Gacha March 2014)
Coffee Maker: Standby by StandbyInc (Arcade Gacha September 2013)
Plates: Tres Blah by Julliette Westerburg (Arcade Gacha December 2013)
Flowers: Apple Fall by warehousefifteendesigns
Plate Cookies: Apple Fall by warehousefifteendesigns(Arcade Gacha December 2013)
Cat: Shop Seu by Seu Ahn
Milk: Oyasumi by Kenzo Gateaux (NEW) (Oneword Bi-Monthly Event)
Cookie Person: MishMish by Aime Takaaki (NEW)(Arcade Gacha March 2014)
Broken Glass: Oyasumi by Kenzo Gateaux (NEW) (Oneword Bi-Monthly Event)
Cookie Jars: Tres Blah by Julliette Westerburg (Arcade Gacha December 2013)
Table Set: Art Dummy by Gala Charron
The Six Pictures: Whats New by FrankLee Anatra
Light: Oberon's Trick by Sonnet Merlin

Clothing Credits !
Hair: Taketomi by Bella Earst
Skin: TSG by Eilfie Sugarplum
Eyebrows: Gato by Lalu Bonetto (NEW)
Jacket: Emery by Sunami Beck
Overalls: Mikunch by LllMiku
Necklace: Glow by Jocelyn Anatine
Shirt: ISON by Harry Hyx
Bracelets: Pacadi Jasha by Julia Tower (CLOSED)
Heels: Leverocci by Jin Elfan
Pose 1 and 2: Made by me
Pose 3: made by Destiny Philbin (Thank You !)

Art Studio Credits:
Easel: Vespertine by Amelie Knelstrom
Wall Flower: Mudhoney by Rayvn Hynes
Canvas on the ground: Apple Fall by warehousefifteendesigns
Picture Frames on the ground: Aria by Yelo Uriza
Paint Brush Cup and Paints: Dutchie by Froukje Hoorenbeek
Book: Art Dummy by Gala Charron
Stool: Aria by Yelo Uriza
Canvas Rack: Apple Fall by warehousefifteendesigns
Paint Canvas on the Ground: Apple Fall by warehousefifteendesigns

Comments

Popular Posts