New Vive Nine Fiore Skin - MOCHA !

Hello Darlings, today I'm doing something I never do, putting out a second post ! It's really different for me but I have a good reason why. I have some goodies to show you ! That's right, it's the new skin from Vive Nine Fiore, MOCHA. She will be available in 9 different tones like as usual, at the Skin Fair starting layer on today ! These are one from each of the three categories of tones. I'm not usually into the lighter tones of skins but I LOVE even the light tones. Each one of the skins also comes with a dropped lid to give it an Asian feel (Shown in the SPF20 photo). It also comes with  No brow skin, a black eyebrow tattoo layer and two different lip shapes. So if you like how the skin looks, you can try the demo @ The Skin Fair 2014, later today ! Hug&kisses -Ashlie.

Clothing Credits !
Hair: Cashmere by Gianni Broda
Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio (NEW) (Skin Fair 2014)
Tops: Teefy by Azure Electricteeth (NEW) (Collabor88 March 2014)
All Poses: Made by Me

Comments

Popular Posts