Splash Art.

 Hello Guys ! I know it's been a while, but I've been a creative block for a week and a half now.  BUT ! The good news is, I'm finally out of it ! (yay!) Also I think I have my next topic and series I want to create. If you guys remember my Denim series, its going to be something like that but for a longer length of time. I got such a good response from it, so I decided I want to do something to challenge me again. Anywho, for today I wanted to show off this cute shirt from Rebel Gal available at the current Kustom9 ! I absolutely adore it ! and what other way to show it off than with my lovable Vive Nine shorts, pretty KIK hair, cute Color.me.HOF shoes, and classic Maitreya bag. I hope you guy like the outfit and look forward to what I have coming up ! Hugs and kisses !

Clothing Credits !
Hair: KIK by As001 Littlething
Skin: TSG by Eilfie Sugarplum
Lipstick: Nylon Outfitters by Nylon Pinkney
Top: Rebel Gal by Sashafranke (NEW)(Kustom9)
Bag: Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle
Shorts: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio
Shoes: House of Fox by Fashionboi Landar
Pose 1: Dream Print by Ashlie Coba (Coming soon)
Pose 2: Dream Print by Ashlie Coba

Comments

Popular Posts