Happy Birthday Cinderella Tea Party !

It's that exciting/ happy/scary/daunting/exciting again time of year for me. That's right, My Birthday ! I get excited because I get things, happy because I lived another year, scary because I'm getting older, daunting because I need to get my career(RL) started but don't really know how to in the best way, but exciting again because I get to go through another year of adventures with the family and friends that I love ! And speaking of friends, I'm so excited to do this Collaboration Birthday Post with my friend of 6 year ! Valletta ! We had fun/ wanted to pull each others hair out, but what friends don't. I always love having her around and plus with all of our stuff pooled together, we make a kick a** set ! I hope you guys like what we came up with and have wonderful day for my sake, please ! Hugs&Kisses !
BTW ! All the poses you see in this post, plus two more single poses, will be released as FREEBIES at my pose store later on today ! The single poses will still be a permanent freebie. The friend pose will ONLY BE FREE THIS WEEKEND for my birthday gift to you guys. After that I will put it on sale for 150L. So grab it while you can for free this weekend only !
Clothing Credits !
On Valletta:
Hair: Wasabi Pills by MissAllSunday Lemon
Skin: Glam Affair by Aida Ewing
Necklace: Shimmerie by Liliana Barrs
Cardigan: Tokidoki by Maya Levane
Dress: Tres Blah by Julliette Westerburg

On Me:
Tiara: Noodles by Natalee Oodles
Hair: Lelutka by Thora Charron
Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio (Not Available)
Necklace: Paper Couture by Cora Lu
Dress: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio
Gloves: Adam n Eve by Sachi Vixen
Shoes: ISON by Harry Hyx
Friend Pose: Dream Print by Ashlie Coba (FREEBIE Release Later today!) (This Weekend ONLY)

Blogger Note: For the home stuff, if you see anything that you want to know where we got it from just ask me in world ! I'll be happy to let you know.

Comments

Popular Posts