52 Weeks of Color Challenge. -Taupe

Hola readers, its that time of week agian! Yup, it's a new week of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge! This week it was the color Taupe. According to Web, taupe is a brown color with a undertone of grey. I'm actually quite fond of the color, which was surprising when I was searchng through my inventory and couldn't find the color.

This week coming up with this look was a beautiful accient. I basically built up the look from the Milk motion skirt I bought from the dressing room blue this week. I was trying to find some tops that would look good with the skirt, and I stumbled upon my epoque bra. But with just the bra alone gave it a topicalish bohemian look. To dial down the topical fact I added the cardigan not realizing the top was almost the perfect shade of taupe! After that all this look needed were a couple of accessories and it was good to go. And with that, I give you this look that I adore enough to blog. I hope it's that easy for next weeks color emerald. Until then Hugs&Kisses -Ashlie.

Clothing Creds
Skin: Vive9 -Abbey
Hair: DBS -Winnifer
Necklace: Addict -Treasure Peacock
Bra: Epoque -Strapless bra
Cardigan: Mon Tissu -Prudence Cardigan
Bag: Modd.G -Tassel Bag
Skirt: Milk motion -My long Skirt
Sandal: SC -Shoelace Sandals

Comments

Popular Posts