Tokyo Seouls - Jaclyn Wang

I'm  BACK ! And my comeback is related to what I'm currently loving IRL right now. For me, it's all about K-pop ! Personally, K-pop has always had a small part of my heart for a while, but in the last couple of months my admiration for it has rapidly grown to smitten status. It might have a llliiiittleee bit to do with this man and this one too(myforeverbae). Anywho I'm going to be having a theme for the next upcoming posts. They will be surrounded by inspiration from girl and boy K-pop Idols/Groups/Songs. So with my always and forever love for Japanese ANYTHING and my new found re-discovery of K-pop, I give you...Tokyo Seouls -Night of an Idol. This first post is inspired by Jackson Wang (HeartsxForever). I hope you guys like what I have in store !

Clothing Credits.
Hat: Taketomi by Bella Earst (old hair edited)
Hair: Rebel Gal by jourdanmcmillan (NEW)
Head: Lelutka by Thora Charron (Lotte New Update)(NEW)
Skin: Mudskin by Sopha Portal (Lelutka Applier)
Fur: Mai Bilavio by Mai Bilavio (NEW)(Tres Chic October 2015)
Dress: 1992 by Grant.Valeska (NEW)(Tres Chic October 2015)
Boots: Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio
Pose One: by Destiny Phiblin (not for sale)
Pose Two: Fri.day by Darling Monday

Comments

Popular Posts