Taxi Please ! NYWF Lookbook.

Hey everyone ! It's that time of year again. Yes, that's right, FASHION WEEK. I always love this time of year and looking at all the runways have to offer us this up coming spring. but you know what I love more than that? The street styling of all the wonderful and creative fashionistas strutting the concrete. So I decided to bring back my FW lookbooks I did Last Year for the season. I hope you guys Enjoy ! H&k -Ashlie.

Clothing Credits.
Hair: Rowne by Couleur Latoe
Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio (Not Available)
Hat: Milk Motion by Marie Lauridsen
Fur:Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio
Top: Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio (NEW)(Uber September)
Belt: Milk Motion by Marie Lauridsen
Bag: Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio (NEW)
Skirt: House of Fox by Fashionboi Landar (Not Available)
Pants: 1992 by Grant Valeska
Shoes: Rowne by Fashionboi Lander (NEW)(Eila Sim Exclusive)
Pose: Pose made by Destiny Philbin

Comments

Popular Posts