The Throne.

Clothing Credits !
Hair: Boon BY Boo Nakamura (NEW)
Mesh Head: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio (NEW) (Cosmetic Fair WINTER EDITION)
Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio
Earrings: LaGyo by Gyorgyna Larnia
Jacket: House of Fox by Fashionboi Landar (NEW) (The Season's Story)
Dress: Rebel Gal by Sashafranke
Dog: Lulu.Bear by Lu Waffle
Chair: Apple Fall by Warehousefifteendesigns

Blogger's Note:
All the releases lately have been so great it's going to take me a long time to blog all of them. From the H.O.F blazer from The Season Story I have on, to the Mesh Head for ViveNine Fiore that will be coming out later on today at the Cosmetic Fair Winter Edition, it all so hard to keep up sometimes. I really like the new Boon release too ! The details of the braids are so amazing ! I'm just excited about all the items in this post. I hope you guys are too. XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts