Matchey Matchey.

Look One
Hair: LaViere by Azure Electricteeth
Skin: TSG by Eilfie Sugarplum
Hat: House of  Fox by Fashionboi Landar (Sample Sale for V.I.P's) (Join Now!)
Scarf: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio
Cardigan: House of  Fox by Fashionboi Landar (Sample Sale for V.I.P's)
Pants: House of  Fox by Fashionboi Landar (Sample Sale for V.I.P's)
Bag: Mon Tissu by Elie Spot
Shoes: House of  Fox by Fashionboi Landar (Sample Sale for V.I.P's)
Pose: Glitterati by Katey Coppola


Look Two
Hair: Dela by Kuranosuke Kamachi
Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio
Collar: Teefy by Azure Electricteeth
Necklace: Atelier AM by Aya Huldschinsky
Cardigan: House of  Fox by Fashionboi Landar (Sample Sale for V.I.P's) (Join Now!)
Dress: House of  Fox by Fashionboi Landar (Sample Sale for V.I.P's)
Bag: Secret Store by Maylee Oh
Boots: House of  Fox by Fashionboi Landar (Sample Sale for V.I.P's)
Pose: Glitterati by Katey Coppola

Comments

Popular Posts