Happy Anni to Pixeled Fashionista.

Hello everyone, and welcome to a special post that means alot to me. May 2nd marked the my first anniverary of my first post. I just really wanted to take the time to thank everyone that reads or even glances at my blog, It means so much to me. I hope I have more anniveraries and still have fun styling the way do now. So to kinda celebrate it, I had fun getting dressy so i can use this pose prop by Glitterati. I love that Katey gave a sample of it as a group gift, it was super sweet of her. Its a gorgous prop and Cinderella is my favorite fairy tale so yeah (little fun fact about me). Anywho thank you guys again for the questions and the support. I blush everytime I get to hear your feedback and questions.


Clothing Creds
Skin: Vive9 -Ginta (Amber tone)
Hair: Lelutka -Lea2
Headband: Tram -Peacock hair accessories C
Necklace: Glow -Luxury necklace
Jacket: Maitreya -Camden jacket
Lace top: Epoque -Lace onesie (Sale still going on)
Shirt underneth: Kyoot -Pretty white dress (Top part)
Bag: Indy&Co. -Snakeskin clutch (Culture Shook)
Skirt: Milk Motion -My tutu (Culture Shook) (Modded Belt)
Stockings: Vive9 - Sheer thigh highs
Shoes: Bellballs -Dangerously Studded Heels
Pose prop: Glitterati.
Pose in 2nd pic: Infatuation.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts