Jersey Shore's Sim Grand Opening!

Hello Darlings! Sorry I've been neglecting my poor little blog agian but I been quite busy. Between rebuilding my mainstore, setting it up, Preparing ideas for the Pose Fair, AND setting up my new sataille store, its been crazy. I haven't even changed my avie in a week (thats a SIN in my book) but I digress. Speaking of my new sataille store, it is opening at the adorable and fun new sim, Jersey Shore! With stores ranging from well known ones to little shops like mine, your in for a great shopping experience. Not only are there stores, it's set up like an amusement peir with rides and the real feel of that atmosphere. And if thats not a good enough reason to stop by, there is going to be a Grand Opening Boardwalk Sale going on for the Celebrating of the new sim. There will be an item from each store set at 50L or lower! I'm going to have to hit up some store myself. With all these things going on in one place, why wouldn't come visit! Just in case you need the slurl here it is!
This what I'll be contributing to the Grand Opening Sale.I was planning to release this friend pose at the as one of my new poses at Pose Fair, But I decided I would like it more if people got a taste of what I can do at a cheap price.Anywhoo that's all i have for now. Hopefully my posts will be a bit more frequent now that I have a couple things out of the way. Until next time blog lovers. Hugs&Kisses -Ashlie.
Clothing Creds.
On Lauren.
Skin: Vive9 -Abbey (Peach)
Hair: Vive9 -Magda
Make-up: Vive9 -Sasha Lipstick
Top: Epoque -Lace Onesie
Belt: Fri. Wide waist Belt
Skirt: Mon tissu- Highland skirt
Shoes: Lelutka -Saffon
On Me.
Skin: Curio -Pout
Hair: Lamb -Mess
Necklace: W&B -Memory Collector Necklace Speckled
Jacket: Mon tissu -Rockaby Blazer
Dress: Vive9 -Antique rose dress
Shoes: LeLutka -Saffon

Comments

Popular Posts