52 Weeks of Colors Challenge. -Emerald.

Hello everyone and yes, it is that time of week again. It's the 52 weeks of color challenge! And this week, although I am a bit late, was the color emerald.
Oh my goodness I don't even know where to begin. I had such a tough time finding any emerald colored things in my inventory. Emerald is suppose to be this brillent, rich shade of green. I couldn't find anything that fit the description and I still think I haven't. they only thing that popped out to me was the kookie shoes as being near an emerald shade. Although I do not think these greens look exact, I love the outfit and I'm proud of the end result. Next weeks color is black! I should have an easy time with this one. Until next time, Ciao! xoxo

Clothing Creds
Skin: Vive9 -Abbey
Hair: Lamb -Addict
Headband: Kyoot (from Pretty white Dress outfit)
Necklace: Mood -Inspire Pearl
Shirt: Tokid -Knit top
Bag: Tokid -Teapot bag
Trousers: Emery -Denim Highwaist
Shoes: Kookie -Vo pumps
Pose: Glitterati -148

Comments

Popular Posts