Paneled Mini.

So, it took me a week but I finally found a perfect day and night look that I LOVE for this dress. This dress is the latest release from my favorite store Epoque. It comes in 8 colors sets: Grey, Nude, Olive, Berry, Colbalt, Royal, Wine, and the Black and White set. I ended up getting the Grey and colbalt set and I'm thinking about getting the Black and White set. Anywho It's a fabulous dress to own and very simple to dress up or dress down. Because of its versatility I can tell you this, you really will not regret the purchase. :]Clothing Creds

Day Look.

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 -04 [Nougat] Glow skin

Hair: [ 69 ] AGGY -Mocha

Jacket: Maitreya Short Trench Jacket *White

Dress: (epoque) Paneled Minidress - Grey

Bag: Tee*fy Mini Suitcase Autenthic (Gatche Fall Feast)

Necklace: Pearls Necklace White Long BOX

Shoes: [LeLukta] -Saffron-Black

Night Look.

Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 [Nougat] Glow Skin

Hair: [ 69 ] JESSICA 01 -Chestnut Collection

Bag: (Milk Motion) My clutch bag (gold)

Gloves: -LMK- Leather gloves (Black)

Dress: (epoque) Paneled Minidress - Grey

Belt: [Armidi Gisaci] Au Di Crocodile Belt [Black]

Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow-Black

Dress Set Look.

Skin: LAQ~ Tess2 [Nougat] Glow Skin

Hair: [ 69 ] MIMI 01 -Mocha Collection

Necklace: [W&B] Love is a Deserter Necklace

Shoes: [LeLutka] -Pow- Black

Dress: (epoque) Paneled Minidress - Grey

Comments

Popular Posts