Snapshot 008

Ello everyone and welcome to another entry of a Pixeled Fashionista. Today I want to focus on the fabulous summer sale Fri.day is having. Items in the store are 50% off, which to me is a great deal and I'm pretty sure you guys think so too. The price range for single pack items in the store are 50L, 75L, & 100L. Fatpack are obviously a different story, but they are 50% off the orginal price. But what I do know for sure is that this sale does come to an end and I believe the last day is the 12th. So please hurry and get the items you want because it would be a shame if you miss out.
-Hugs &Kisses...Ashlie

Clothing Creds
Skin - :: Exodi :: Dael Maui (DkTan) - He Loves Me ( Dk/F/C)
Hair - fri. - Dylan - Moody Brown
Outfit - fri -Paradiso.Romper (Coral)
Belt - *COCO*_WideWaistBelt_Brown

Comments

Popular Posts