Two Divas One Destination.

 It was SUCH a pleasure working with Miaa on this Shoot. I wanted to deeply thank her for working with me on this collaboration post. She was mega patient with me and is such a dear. I had lots of fun. I love the way this came out  and I hope you guys do too !
Clothing Credits for Miaa !
Hair: Taketomi by Bella Earst
Skin: Elysium
Headdress: LaGyo by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace: Paper Couture by Cora Lu
Top: Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio
Gloves: Ladies Who Lunch by Faint Paulse
Skirt: Vive Nine by Inna Bilavio
Pose: Pda !

Clothing Credits !
Hair: Taketomi by Bella Earst
Skin: Vive Nine by Sanya Bilavio
Should Piece: House of Fox by Fashionboi Landar
Dress: Glow by Anemysk Karu
Under Top: Paper Couture by Ava Lu
Ruffles on Wrist: Tomoto by Tomo Wachter (part of gloves)(Marketplace For 1L!)
Shoes: Leverocci by Jin Elfan
Pose 1: Made by me (Not for release)
Pose 2: Dream Print by Ashlie Coba (Might release soon)

Comments

Popular Posts